618 W. Franklin Street
Boise, Idaho 83702
Have updates for this building? Contact Us!
Located across the street from Central School, which was built in 1906, this house located at 618 W. Franklin Street is part of the North Boise Historical Neighborhood. The house was built in 1910. The type of architecture of the house is Victorian. The owners of this house paid cash and bought the property in 1959. The property is 6,098 square feet and the house is 1,282 square feet. There are three bedrooms, one bathroom, and a deck on the back of the house. On the east side of the house was a closed screened deck. This deck was torn down and made into a small bedroom. The deck on the backside of the house was a screened deck also and it was torn down too and made into an open deck. Inside the house next to the kitchen there is a trap door. There are steep stairs leading to the cellar where the owners keep their food. The cellar is very cold to keep the fruits and vegetables cold. The garage is separate from the house. St. Johnís Cathedral, St. Joseph School, and the Capital Building are a couple of blocks away from the house. Some of the nearest schools are Longfellow Elementary School, North Junior High School, and Boise High School.
Building submitted by Amaia Smith (3rd grader at Collister)