Resseguie Fire Station #2
1518 W Fort St
Boise, Idaho 83702
North End Neighborhood
|Architectural Style||Spanish stucco|
Have updates for this building? Contact Us!
Built in 1912 and used to house a chemical wagon, two horses and a 5 man crew. Last used as fire station in the early 1950's. The City continues to own the building, leasing it to the Grapevine Club. They have just uncovered the wood exit doors on the 16th St side and are undertaking a much-needed restoration project.
Building submitted by Lisa McMillin