Driscoll and Morrison Halls
1607 W. Cesar Chavez Lane
Boise, Idaho 83706
Boise State University Neighborhood
Have updates for this building? Contact Us!
Built in 1951, Morrison and Driscoll Halls were the first on-campus living residences at Boise State. While Boise Junior College at the time, Driscoll housed men while Morrison housed women. It wasn't until the 1972-73 school year when Driscoll and Morrison Halls became Boise State's first co-ed residence halls. Fast forward to modern day, Driscoll and Morrison now serve as the living quarters of Boise State University's Honors College students.
Building submitted by Kadi